Sandylane Technology Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sandylane Technology Ltd may change this policy on occasions by updating this page. It is at your discretion that you check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any of the changes that may have been made. This policy is effective from September 2020.
The information we collect will be the following:
- Information you supply when completing any forms on our website or give out over the phone
- If you contact us in other methods we may keep this correspondence
- At some point we may ask you to complete some surveys for our research purposes
- Any details you provide to us when carrying out a transaction via our website or over the phone when placing an order with us
What Happens to your information
Any information we gather is for the purpose of understanding your needs and to make sure we provide you with a good service. The information is gathered for some of the below reasons:
- Our internal information
- Any information or feedback you supply us with may be used to improve our products and services
- On rare occasions we may send promotional flyers or emails regarding new products or any special offers we may have running at the time, which we believe would be of interest to you.
- There may be occasions we may use the information you have given us to contact you for any market research we are carrying out.
Sandylane technology Ltd is committed to making sure any information you provide to us is secure. We have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to ensure the safety of your information is secure.
A cookie is a small file which when visiting a website asks for permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If you agreed, the file is then added to your computer’s hard drive and the cookies is then used to analyse web traffic and lets you know when you visit a particular site. It also gathers information about your preferences and will tailor its operations to your needs.
Any information we gather in our traffic log cookies helps us analyse data about web traffic and allows us to improve our website to allow us to tailor it to our customer needs. This information is only used for statistical purposes. The aim of the cookies is to provide you with a better website experience. A cookie does not allow us access to your computer or any other information about you, other than the information you gave us.
You do have the option to accept or decline cookies. A few web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you do not wish to this to happen you can modify it in your browsers settings.
Your personal information is under your control
Any information you provide to us is treated confidentially, however you can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information if you wish to. This can be performed in the following methods:
- Form Filling – When completing a form look for the box you can click on which indicates you do not want your information shared
- If you have agreed to use your information for contacting for marketing purposes etc but have changed your mind, please contact us at [email protected]
Any information you provide to us will not be distributed to third parties unless you have given your permission for us to do so, or in the unlikely event that it is required by law.
Should you wish to see details of your personal information we hold under the Data Protection Act 1998, a small fee will be applicable. If you would like a copy of any of your information we hold, please write to Sandylane Technology Ltd, Block B, First Floor, Hyde Square, 654 South Circular Road, Dublin 8, D08 W9FD, Ireland.
Any information we hold on you should be accurate, if however you feel that this is not the case please write or email us as soon as possible and we will endeavour to update it promptly.